Thursday, June 24, 2010

A Quick Note.....

Fear. I know all of us we afraid at some time in our life.... am I right?! I know I am because it's normal. Now what is something that helps you get through times when your scared???? I think of 2 things; Alllllllll those verses in the Bible that tells us not to fear , and as long as we're believer's in Christ then we truly do have nothing to fear. The 2nd one I got off of a movie call Facing the Giants. If you haven't seen that movie you need to watch it!!!! Anyway my favorite line in that movie is: " The Lord said in the Bible 365 times do not fear, if He said it that many times then you know it's gotta be true!" I love that part and every time I'm scared I think of that and how much God cares about me and I have no need to be scared because He is watching over me!!!!! Take comfort in that next time your scared. Have a great day! ( I may not be right on how many times but the bottom line is He says it alot!!!!!!)

2 comments:

  1. Great post!! I love that quote from Facing the Giants!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. It always reminds me not to fear because God is always there.

    ReplyDelete