Friday, July 29, 2011

My God is Near

This song is very comforting to me. I hope it is to you too.

My God is Near

Verse 1. Make me know Your presence, Lord, the King of glory here. You know each tho't and action, hope, anxiety and fear. How can I hide from Thee? Can darkness hide iniquity? Oh, how can I unfaithful be, when You are very near (are near) to me?

Verse 2. Make me know Your presence, Lord, when I feel so alone. You know each trial and testing, pain, the hurt that is "unknown." Oh, why can I not see Your hand so firmly guiding me? Oh, how can I untrusting be, when You are very near (are near) to me?

Chorus. When Go is near (is near), all the world seems far away. When God is near (is near), ev'ry fear is set aside. When God is near (is near), how can I stray, how can I faltar? I'll stay upon the altar. I know my God i near!

No comments:

Post a Comment