Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Victory in Jesus

Victory in Jesus is one of those songs that you love to sing in church. You know all the words to it. This is one of my all time favorites so I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! It reminds me of how Jesus has victory over everything :)

Victory in Jesus

Verse 1. I heard on old, old story, how a Savior came from glory, How He gave His life on Calvary to save a wretch like me: I heard about His groaning, of His precious blood's atoning, Then I repented of my sins and won the victory.

Verse 2. I heard about His healing, of His cleansing pow'r revealing, How He made the lame to walk again and caused the blind to see; And then I cried, "Dear Jesus, come and heal my broken spirit," And somehow Jesus came and brought to me the victory.

Verse 3. I heard about a mansion He has built for me in glory, And I heard about the streets of gold beyond the crystal sea, And I bout the angels singing, and the old redemption story, And some sweet day I'll sing up there the song of victory.

Chorus. O victory in Jesus, my Savior, forever, He sought me and bought me with His redeeming blood; He loved me ere I knew Him, and all my love is due Him, He plunged my to victory beneath the cleansing flood.

No comments:

Post a Comment