Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Prayer Part 2

I did a post a while back on why we pray. This post will explain more about how we pray. In James 5, we are told lots of reasons to pray for people. If they're in trouble, if they're sick, if they've sinned, we should pray for them. Lots of times we forget to pray for others, to confess our sins to God, and to thank Him for all that He has given us. So, next time you pray, remember the word CAT: Confessing, Asking, Thanksgiving. We should confess to God the sins that we have committed against Him. We should ask God to help us and others with problems we are having and trials we are facing. We should also ask Him to heal those who are sick and intercede for those who are in trouble. And, we should thank God for all of the good things that He has given us. This is something I struggle with because lots of times I get so wrapped up in my issues that I forget to thank Christ and pray for others. I hope my post on prayer were helpful to you!

2 comments: