Wednesday, December 22, 2010

New Year's Resolution

What is your new year's resolution? Have you given it any thought? Well, I want to maybe give you an idea for your new year's resolution. My new year's resolution is to try and read through the whole Bible and I want you to do it with me! My plan is to open a new page and try to do a devotion update every day but with school that may not happen but I will do my best. This is a big challenge and may seem a bit overwhelming but we can do this together. I promise! I am really excite! It's gonna be a great study. Now this challenge to read the Bible in a year goes along with reading your Bible everyday. This may seem hard too . I know it will be for me but, if I have to be accountable like this then hopefully I will do better and I'm gonna try my hardest! Now I haven't decided which plan I am going to use yet but I will have that posted hopefully before the end of the week! So I hope you will take this challenge with me and try to complete it. Also, encourage your friends and family to do it with you if they don't have another Bible reading plan. The more we know about God the more we can understand Him though we can never fully understand Him. My next post will tell you more about this devotion plan and what it is about. I hope you all have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment