Thursday, February 10, 2011

Again and Again and Again...

Does your life ever feel monotonous? Do you ever feel like there just has to be something more to life? I sure do. Lately, I've just felt like every day is the same. I go to school, come home, do homework, and go to bed. It feels like there is no end to the homework that I have to do, and I feel like nothing fun ever happens. But I came across a post on the GirlTalk blog that completely changed the way I thought about this (you can view it at http://www.girltalkhome.com/blog/changing-diapers...in-christian-faith. It's written for a slightly different situation, but it's the same concept, and I think it's got a lot of truth to it). It talks about the fact that we should feel honored to even be able to do the things we do. We should thank God that he died for us so that we could live the way we do: without condemnation. The things we do may seem boring to us, but we should be thankful that we have the things we do. Instead of complaining about having to come to school all the time, I should be thankful that I have a good school to go to. i hope that this encourages you and that it teaches you as much as it did me!

No comments:

Post a Comment