Friday, February 4, 2011

New Year's Resolution; Checkup

Hey guys! How have your new year's resolutions been going? Mine have been going surprisingly well. I been reading my Bible everyday which is shocking to me because I still can't believe I've done it faithfully for this long! Have you been reading your Bible everyday? If you haven't, I encourage to do it from now on. Now doing this kinda fits in with my post on motivation (which you see in our January posts). I just want to remind you that without God being your sole-motivator, you won't be able to do this. I encourage you to ask God to help you start or keep doing those new year's resolutions. I'm gonna keep checking up on all of you but, I can't ask you everyday so I encourage you be accountable to someone. This will not only help you but it will also help the person you're doing it with. I hope you all have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment