Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Philippians 4:6&7

Philippians 4:6& 7~ Be anxious for nothing, but in everything, by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God which surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

These verses are really hard for me to obey. I worry A LOT!!!! I always want everything to go perfect. I always worry that something will go wrong: I'll get a bad grade, have a problem with a friend, I worry about pretty much everything. But this verse says that I shouldn't! It says that I should tell God my requests and I will have His peace in my heart. Lately, I have tried not to worry, and it is really amazing what a difference it makes. I just trust that Christ will take care of me, and He does. I don't need to worry about what happens to me, because Christ is sovereign and whatever happens is His will. I hope these verses help you as much as they help me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment