Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Our Purpose

Have you ever thought about what our purpose is on this earth? I mean God must have put us here for a reason right? Well, of course He did. And in this post we are going to look at what our purpose is. I know I've already done a post like this before but I think I need to do it again... I'm not quite sure why though;). Have you ever thought about why God put us on earth? We weren't put on this earth to just enjoy what it has to offer and die. We are here to bring glory to God in all that we do. I struggle with this a lot. It's hard to do everything to glorify God because our flesh longs for the things of this world, not the things of Christ. Just be constantly thinking... is what I'm doing glorifying to God? Hope y'all have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment