Saturday, April 30, 2011

Thought for the Day

Whenever life is going easy we often seem to forget about God. I don't mean completely forget everything about Him... I mean we act like we only need Him when we are having a hard time. I know when I'm studying for a test I ask God to help me but when I'm out running I'm not even thinking about Him. Just because we do it does not make it right. I want to encourage to start thinking about God constantly. Think about what He has done for you. Thank Him for all He has done and pray for His guidance and wisdom everyday. He deserves our praise; we need to give it to Him. Remember to keep God on your mind today! :)

1 comment:

  1. Good thoughts! This is very sad, but I tend to not even think about God very much while I'm at school. I have really been convicted of that, so I made notecards with verses and stuck them inside the front pocket of each of my notebooks. They have really helped remind me of what I should be thinking about during the day.

    ReplyDelete