Saturday, June 4, 2011

Are You Excited?!?!?!

Do you get excited a lot? About your faith? I was reading through my devotions the other day, and something caught my eye: an exclamation point. It's not often that you see these in the Bible, so when I do, I pay attention.
2 Corinthians 15:7 says, "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!" If you ask me, Paul was right on in putting an exclamation point right there. That is definitely exciting. We DO NOT have to live the sinful lives that Christ saved us from. We are redeemed!! Thanks to Christ, we can live in victory. If you are struggling with a sin, you don't have to be! Ask Christ to help you. He will!
This was just a thought I had, and an example of practical things you can get out of your daily devotions. Hope this is encouraging!

No comments:

Post a Comment