Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Are You Ready?

Death. Not a very fun topic to talk about is it??? Of course not! Especially if you're like me. But I hope to change your mind by the time you are done reading this:) Last Monday, two women were shot and killed at a Tennessee post office. When they went to work that morning they had no idea that they wouldn't be coming home that evening and that they would be in eternity. No one knew. Now that probably doesn't incite you to keep reading does it??? Well, maybe it will get better;). So, after that tragic incident it left a lot of people wondering; why? who? We don't know the answer. No one does, but God does. He has a purpose for everything and we need to trust his judgment. Now just exactly where am I going with this??? Well, if you asked that, you are about to find out!:) Last week, I was somehow involved with 4 incidents that involved death (it wasn't a good week). What I saw last week pointed to one thing, are you ready? Well, if you asked me that question then I could tell you yes confidently!!! But the question remains, are you ready??? I hope your answer is yes. Last week those peoples ages ranged from 18 to 50+ years. So, it can happen any time. Make sure you're ready and don't wait another minute! Are you ready?

3 comments:

  1. I'm ready,too!!!! And I'm so glad that you're going with me ~ well, maybe not when I go ~ you know what I mean!!!! Love you lots and lots!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very glad:) And yes Mom, I know what you mean;) Love you lots and lots too:):):)

    ReplyDelete