Friday, October 8, 2010

Psalm 119:9-11

Psalm 119:11~ How can a young man keep his way pure? By living according to your word. I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands. I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against thee.

I really like these verses because they tell me how I can live a pure life. Verse 11 is the title of this blog for a reason. It tells us that we must hide God's Word in our heart. We need to memorize it and meditate on it. Let it govern every area of our lives. This is sometimes hard to do. Most of the time, when I need to make a decision, I don't think, "What does God's Word say about this?" I think, "What choice would most benefit me and my life?" These verses have really convicted me to make biblical decisions and live according to God's Word. I hope these verses help you too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment