Saturday, October 16, 2010

Judging Others

I was cleaning out one of my notebooks a couple days ago and found something I thought I would share with you. These next few points are about judging others. I hope this encourages you!:) Have a great day!!!

Matthew 7:1-3


  • vs. 1 ~ "Judge not"- don't judge people by anything. "That you be not judged" - No one wants people to judge them, do don't want to be judged.

  • vs. 2 ~ "For with the judgement you pronounced you will be judged" - by judging someone you are basically saying 'Judge me'...don't judge others.

  • vs. 3 ~ "Why do you see the speck that is in you brothers eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?" - don't point out other people's problems when you have the same problems, you're not perfect.

2 comments:

  1. Love you and glad that you are doing this blog!

    ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you and glad that you are doing this blog! Keep up the good work letting God speak to you through His Word and sharing it with others!
    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete