Monday, May 2, 2011

People Need the Lord

Yesterday in church, we sang People Need the Lord. This phrase really stuck me: "What could be too great a cost for sharing Life with one who's lost?". I had been struggling with a possible witnessing opportunity, and I was really kind of scared. We had to do a booklet on irony for English I, and my example of dramatic irony came from Luke 24 where the two men were talking to Jesus after He had risen but they did not realize who He really was. We were supposed to present the projects in class today, but I was trying to wait as long as I could before I could present. So, I'll present mine tomorrow instead. Please pray that the Lord will give me the strength to share Him with others. This phrase really made me wonder why I am so scared to witness. When the song puts it like that, there really is no reason not to. No matter how crazy some people will think we are, we know that they are without something they desperately need. If they do end up accepting Christ, they will thank us for sharing Him with them. I hope this encourages you to share the Gospel with others.
*To view all the lyrics to "People Need the Lord," click here.*

Update: I presented my project and everything went great!

No comments:

Post a Comment