Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Power of God

Have you ever thought about the power of God? I have but I can't really say I've been awestruck... until now. I had thought about how powerful God was and I knew He could do anything but it never really sunk in... until now. Now that I have reread and heard it again and again I understand. God is all powerful. He is so powerful that when He says something people recognize that He is the Lord. Do you understand how amazing that is? Give me the name of one person that you know of you that can do that. You can't. You can try all you want but you will never find one. There is no other god like my God. He is the most powerful, loving, knowledgeable, caring, etc. God there is. He's beyond amazing and yet so many times we take that for granted. I just want you (and me) to be constantly reminded of how powerful our God is. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment