Friday, November 19, 2010

Give Thanks; Part 1

Are you thankful? Your probably are sometimes, like me. But what about all those other times... maybe when things aren't going your way or something bad has happened, are you thankful in those times? Probably when something bad is happening you really don't want to be thankful, for anything. That's normal, because we are sinners by birth. Just because it's normal, doesn't give us the right to do it. Just because it's 'normal', doesn't mean it's acceptable. Hopefully, the next 3 post I do this month are going to be about being thankful. I am not pointing fingers or anything because I am a person that struggles with this a lot... I challenge you to give thanks in all things. Now I'm not asking you to be thankful for every single thing but, start out with baby steps and ask God to help you. Have a great day!


Colossians 3:15 (I encourage you to read this verse, it may help you in giving thanks!)

1 comment:

  1. Great post!! I know I really struggle with being thankful, expecially in prayer. I always think of all these requests that I ask God for, but I forget to thank Him for what he has given me. Thanks for the reminder, and I look forward to your next posts!

    ReplyDelete