Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Give Thanks; Part 3

Like I promised, I am going to give at least 10 things I am thankful for. Now I said these would be unique and they will be... here, let me explain. When you ask someone what they're thankful for they say something like, "my house" or "my family" but they don't mention who gave those things to them. The things I am thankful for are going focusing on God, not what he gave me.

Here we go!:)

  1. I am thankful for God's love, because if we didn't have it then we would be totally lost in sin.
  2. I am thankful for God's divine power and His ability to do all things.
  3. I am thankful for God's providence. I looked it up and a dictionary and it says; having or showing foresight; providing carefully for. I think that pretty much sums that up.
  4. I am thankful for his power to be everywhere at the same time. Remember, he's always watching!!!
  5. I am thankful that God is all-knowing. He knows what you need and He will some how some way give it to you.
  6. I am thankful for God sending His son to die on the cross for my sins and saving me from eternal suffering.
  7. I am thankful for God's grace. Without who knows what would happen to us!
  8. I am thankful for God's patience. Because we all need it!!!
  9. I am thankful for God being the greatest Shepard ever. Without His guidance we would completely lost sinners.
  10. Finally, I am thankful for God. Yes I am thankful for God, because all he does for us we need to be thankful!

I hope these things remind you to be thankful! Always remember, God deserves all our praise honor and thanks! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Great post!! Thanks for the reminder that we need to think more often about what we are thankful for!!

    ReplyDelete