Monday, November 22, 2010

Give Thanks; Part 2

Well, Thanksgiving is 3 days away. Are you excited??? Are you going somewhere or staying home? Whatever you do, I'm sure you'll have fun!

Remember what our challenge was? That's right! It was to give thanks in any and all things. Right now I am thankful that I don't have school this week but I do have a lot of homework and I am struggling with being thankful over that. You may be struggling over that or something else, maybe an even harder situation. Since I am focusing in on being thankful, in the next post I will put at least 1o things that I am thankful for but, these will be unique and if you wanna know how then you will just have to wait! :) So the challenge for you today is to think of at least 10 things that you're thankful for. I would love to hear about them! You can email me or comment on this post or the next one I am going to do. I hope you have a great day and remember to be thankful!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting! I really struggle with being thankful. You'd think that I would remember since we have a whole day called "Thanks"giving, but I still forget. Thanks for the reminder and motivation!

    ReplyDelete