Saturday, November 27, 2010

Is Your Cup Full Today?

Is your cup full today? Are you completely satisfied? If the answer to those questions is, "Yes," that's great. But if it's not, it can be! In Psalm 23, David talks about a bunch of things God does for him, and he also talks about his cup "running over." Our cups can run over with God's love. God has convicted me lately that I don't need other things to be satisfied. I've done a couple posts on trusting God completely. I think that we also need to trust in Him to satisfy us. God can give us the desires of our hearts (Psalm 37:4), but we must trust in Him and delight in Him. So, while I'm tempted many times to trust in earthly things to satisfy me, God has been reminding me that He is the only One that can completely satisfy me. I hope this post encourages you to delight in and trust in God to satisfy you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment