Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year, New Habits

Well, here we are in 2011. Can you believe how fast time has gone?!?! As you can see the title of this post is, "New Year, New Habits". Do you have any new habits? I have a couple; 1. I've been reading my Bible everyday. 2. I got up on time! 3. Kept my room clean. Now you may be thinking, ok Breanna it's been 3 days! Seriously? I know it's only been 3 days but they've been a good 3 days! Now with there being 362 more of them I intend to keep doing what I've been doing. Now I have already done a few posts about reading your Bible everyday and making GOOD new habits so I'm not gonna keep running those things into the ground but I do want to check up on you guys. I'm not trying to be nosy but I want to know that I'm not alone;) I need some moral support;) jk. Now I know Caroline is typically the only one who comments but on this post I want everyone who reads it to comment on it. I don't care if I know who you are or not. You don't even have to say anything! I just want this year to be really focused on God and on His Word, and if we do that then everything else will fall into place:D. Well, I guess I better go so you guys don't get tired of reading a really long post:) but I hope all of y'all have a good night!

1 comment:

  1. Well, here I am. Commenting again:) I have made several resolutions, and I have done a pretty good job of keeping them so far. One is to read my Bible through in a year (Duh, you already know that because we're doing the same plan:)). I am also trying to get better at running and eating healthier, and keeping my grades the same or improving them. Thanks for the encouragement!!

    ReplyDelete